Frosted Banana Bars
1/2 cbutter or margarine, softened
1 1/2 csugar
8 ozsour cream
1 tspvanilla extract
1 tspbaking soda
3 mediummashed bananas
1 can(s)cream cheese frosting
How to Make Frosted Banana Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter/margarine and sugar. Add eggs, sour cream, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually mix dry ingredients into creamed mixture. Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Spread into a greased 15x10 inch baking pan. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting. Store in the fridge.