Fresh Strawberry Upside Down Cake
How to Make Fresh Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Spread crushed berries on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder and top with marshmallows.
- Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package and pour on top of the marshmallows.
- Bake in a preheated oven until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 40-50 minutes.
- Run a knife around the pan to loosen the sides and turn the cake out onto a serving tray.
Store in refrigerator. Excellent served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream!