How to Make Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes
- 1Mix together flour, baking soda, sugar and nuts in a bowl.
- 2In another bowl, beat together eggs, flavoring and oil until well blended.
- 3Add strawberries and beat at slow speed of mixer until berries are partially broken.
- 4Pour batter into greased muffin tins, filling to half.
- 5Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until they test done.
- 6Or, bake in greased 9x5x3" loaf pan for at 350 for 1 hour, or until done.
- 7Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.