How to Make Fresh Peach Strudel
- 1Peel and core peaches, then cut into wedges and place in mixing bowl.
- 2Add nutmeg 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and ground graham cracker, toss well and set aside.
- 3Place one sheet parchment paper on work area.
- 4Layout filo dough on parchment paper one sheet at a time.
- 5Drizzle a little melted butter and sugar between each sheet.
- 6Repeat process four times to create four layers of dough.
- 7Place peach filling towards front of dough. Roll with parchment paper as tight as possible. Cut air vents every 2 inches so that the strudel does not burst.
- 8Brush with beaten egg and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Let set for 10 minutes before cutting.