How to Make Fresh Peach Strudel
- Peel and core peaches, then cut into wedges and place in mixing bowl.
- Add nutmeg 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and ground graham cracker, toss well and set aside.
- Place one sheet parchment paper on work area.
- Layout filo dough on parchment paper one sheet at a time.
- Drizzle a little melted butter and sugar between each sheet.
- Repeat process four times to create four layers of dough.
- Place peach filling towards front of dough. Roll with parchment paper as tight as possible. Cut air vents every 2 inches so that the strudel does not burst.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown. Let set for 10 minutes before cutting.