Fresh Blueberry Squares
Angela (Grammy) Derby
How to Make Fresh Blueberry Squares
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon onto waxed paper.
- Melt butter in large saucepan, over low heat. Remove from burner. Beat in brown sugar, granulated sugar, eggs and vanilla, until smooth consistency.
- Gently fold in blueberries, so as not to crush them.
- Carefully stir in flour mixture a little at a time. Again, trying not to crush too many blueberries. Mix thoroughly. The batter will be thick.
- Spread into a greased (I use Pam) 9x13" pan. (I put a little Pam on my fingers and press it into place.) Make a mixture of cinnamon & sugar, and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely and cut into squares.