Fresh Apple Cake
1 csalad oil
3 csifted flour
1 tspbaking soda
3 cfinely chopped apple
1 tspvanilla extract
1 clight brown sugar
1/4 cevaporated milk
2 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Fresh Apple Cake
- Mix oil, sugar, beaten eggs and vanilla in large bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients and add to oil egg mixture.
- Fold in apples and chopped nuts.
- Place batter into a greased and floured tube pan or bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes to an hour or until toothpick inserted into cake tests clean.
- Next to make frosting mix butter, brown sugar, and evaporated milk in saucepan.
- Bring mixture to a full boil stirring constantly for about 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and let cool, then add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Let cake cool about 45 minutes and spoon frosting over the top