French Chocolate Cake1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
7 ozsemi-sweet chocolate
1/3 chazelnuts, coarsley chopped
1 tspbaking powder
How to Make French Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Grease a springform pan with detachable bottom that has a diameter of about 9 1/2 inches.
- Melt cooking chocolate and butter in a thick-bottomed pot over low heat.
- Beat eggs and sugar until light and airy; carefully stir the somewhat cooled chocolate mixture into egg mixture.
- Blend flour, nuts, and baking powder together, and fold carefully into batter - It's important to fold it in gently.
- Pour batter into pan and bake in the oven for about 15 minutes - The cake should not become firm.
- (The "unbaked" batter tastes like a delicious filling).
- You may garnish cooled cake with a bit of grated chocolate and a ring of whipped topping.