"Freda's Strawberry Bread"
Hope you enjoy.
Note: You could serve with Fruit Compost, But was so good just with butter, I never had to have the compost. Great as a tea bread also.
- 2 C
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 large
- 1 C
- 1/2 C
- veg. oil
- 1 1/2 C
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1/2 tsp
- baking pdr
- 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 C
- raspberry liquer or strawberry extract flavoring
- optional: 1/2 c chopped nuts
How to Make "Freda's Strawberry Bread"
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350 F. Grease bunt pan, or bread pan.
- 2Place berries in blender, and Puree on high speed.
Beat together eggs, Sgr, & oil in seperate bowl.
Add strawberries and mix til well blended.
- 3in Seperate bowl;
sift together, dry ingredients.
- 4FOLD into Strawberry mixture blend only til mixed. Carefully, Do not over mix.
(Note:add nuts at this time and fold in carefully optional)
- 5Pour into Prepare Pan.
BAKE: about 50 min, or til knife inserted comes out clean.
Remove from Oven: Let set 10 Min, before inverting to cool on wire rack.
- 6FRUIT compost is OPTIONAL: (I do not use, but on special occasions)
I have arecipe if you need a Compost.