How to Make Flourless Sugarfree Chocolate cake
- Pre-heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Grease a 8" round pan and dust with cocoa powder.
- Over low heat melt butter and chocolate.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Cook for 30 min, remove and cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan onto serving plate and let cool completely on wire rack.
- Best if served warm (reheat slices in microwave 20 sec). Serve with ice cream or dust with powdered sugar and drizzle with raspberry sauce. Side note...If you don't like to use artificial sweeteners you can substitute for real sugar and chocolate but it will change the nutrition information.