How to Make Flourless Chocolate Cake
- 1Since I make this daily, I've found it easier to just add my chocolate to a microwavable safe thick bowl. Heat 1 minute at a time, until melted.
- 2Add chocolate to a bowl big enough that will hold all 3 ingredients.
- 3Mix chocolate and whipping cream. Make sure it stays "soft".
- 4Add whipping cream to mixing bowl and whip until light and fluffy.
- 5In a clean, dry mixing bowl, with whip attachment, whip eggs until full in volume, and light yellow in color.
- 6Add eggs to chocolate and whipping cream mixture and fold in.
- 7Add to a 10" round (either layered with parchment, lightly sprayed, or buttered and sugar dusted), and place in a water bath.
- 8Bake at 350, for 30-40 mins. You want it to be spongy.