Florence's FRUIT CAKE (pineapple & golden raisins)
- 2 stick
- margarine (i prefer to use butter!)
- 2 c
- 1 can(s)
- medium can (14-16 ounces)crushed pineapple
- 3 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 pkg
- golden raisins (i only used 1 cup raisins)
- 1 c
- chopped walnuts
MIX THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
ADD CRUSHED PINEAPPLE; AND THEN ADD DRY INGREDIENTS
How to Make Florence's FRUIT CAKE (pineapple & golden raisins)
- 1Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch Tube Pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Bake for 1 hour and 35 minutes. Cool and run a knife around the outside of cake, to loosen before turning upside down onto a cake rack.
- 3Not much need for frosting on this gem!
- 4NOTE: If using loaf pans, this makes 3 loaves. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- 5Optional ingredients: 1 lb.container of candied fruit, 1 package of golden raisins, and 1 cup chopped walnuts.