Florence's FRUIT CAKE (pineapple & golden raisins)
MIX THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS:
2 stickmargarine (i prefer to use butter!)
ADD CRUSHED PINEAPPLE; AND THEN ADD DRY INGREDIENTS
1 can(s)medium can (14-16 ounces)crushed pineapple
3 1/4 cflour
2 tspbaking powder
1 pkggolden raisins (i only used 1 cup raisins)
1 cchopped walnuts
How to Make Florence's FRUIT CAKE (pineapple & golden raisins)
- Grease and lightly flour a 10 inch Tube Pan.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour and 35 minutes. Cool and run a knife around the outside of cake, to loosen before turning upside down onto a cake rack.
- Not much need for frosting on this gem!
- NOTE: If using loaf pans, this makes 3 loaves. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Optional ingredients: 1 lb.container of candied fruit, 1 package of golden raisins, and 1 cup chopped walnuts.