Flip Flop cake for birthdays.
1 boxcake mix (any flavor)
1 can(s)frosting in a can ( any color, you may want to pick a light color then add your color of choice)
·m & m's ( optional )
How to Make Flip Flop cake for birthdays.
- Make cake with the ingredients it calls for on the box. By the same directions. Make it in a 9X 13 pan.
- Cut out a pattern for shoe prints.
- When cake is baked & cooled completely lay patterns on the cake. Turn opposite of each other. Cut the foot pattern out.
- I add extra powdered sugar to thicken the can icing. I put a crumb coating on, put in fridge to set up. Put color of your choice in frosting. Frost the flops.
- I bought Twizzlers & cut (2) 6 inches long for the straps of the flip flops. I cut 2 silk flowers for the toes.
- Place the Twizzlers & flowers on the cake to make it into flip flops. I did some outlining for the borders. I added some pastel M & M's randomly around the sides of the flops. Turn out beautiful.