Finger Lickin' Good Cake (Barbara Mandrell's "Pig-Lickin' Cake")
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 11 oz can(s)
- mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 stick
- butter, melted
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- large eggs
- 1 - 8 oz can(s)
- crushed pineapple (juice used for cake and pineapple used for frosting)
- 12 oz
- whipped topping, thawed
- 3.4 oz
- box of instant french vanilla or pistachio pudding (i use the french vanilla)
- 1 - 1 1/2 c
- shredded coconut
How to Make Finger Lickin' Good Cake (Barbara Mandrell's "Pig-Lickin' Cake")
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350; grease and flour pans.
- 2Mix all cake ingredients except pineapple juice on medium for about 3 minutes. This will cause the oranges to break up.
- 3Pour into 2 - 9” round cake pans. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 4While the cake is still warm, poke holes all over and drizzle with reserved pineapple juice.
- 5Mix frosting ingredients well, making sure they are well combined and the pudding mix has dissolved. Frost cake after it has completely cooled.