Fererro Rocher Cupcakes with Nutella Filling
This cupcake is made with chocolate syrup and is very moist. A must try for any chocolate lover.
- 1 stick
- butter, unsalted
- 1 c
- 4 large
- 11 oz
- chocolate syrup
- 1 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract
- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 1 jar(s)
- nutella (13 oz jar)
- ferrero rocher candies
CHOCOLATE SYRUP CUPCAKE (INA GARTEN)
How to Make Fererro Rocher Cupcakes with Nutella Filling
- 1Line muffin tins with paper liners. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time just until yellow disappears
- 4Mix in chocolate syrup and vanilla extract.
- 5Add flour just until combined. Do not overbeat or cupcakes will be tough.
- 6Scoop batter into muffin cups and bake for 25-30 minutes, or just until set in the middle. They will be a little sticky
- 7Let cupcakes cool thoroughly in the pan
- 8After cupcakes have cooled, cut out a small piece from top of the cooled cupcake to create a well for the Nutella.
- 9Fill each cupcake with 1 tablespoon of Nutella. Top with a Ferrero Rocher candy. Lightly press candy down so it will stay put.
- 10Store at room temperature in airtight container.
- 11I got 16 cupcakes from this recipe; using one 12 cup muffin tin and 4 foil tins set on a small cookie sheet.
To make the well in top of the cupcake, i used the Wilton 1M decorator tip and scooped out the cake with a 1/2 tsp. For the filling I used a cookie scoop.