Fererro Rocher Cupcakes with Nutella Filling
This cupcake is made with chocolate syrup and is very moist. A must try for any chocolate lover.
CHOCOLATE SYRUP CUPCAKE (INA GARTEN)
1 stickbutter, unsalted
11 ozchocolate syrup
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 call-purpose flour
1 jar(s)nutella (13 oz jar)
·ferrero rocher candies
How to Make Fererro Rocher Cupcakes with Nutella Filling
- Line muffin tins with paper liners. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time just until yellow disappears
- Mix in chocolate syrup and vanilla extract.
- Add flour just until combined. Do not overbeat or cupcakes will be tough.
- Scoop batter into muffin cups and bake for 25-30 minutes, or just until set in the middle. They will be a little sticky
- Let cupcakes cool thoroughly in the pan
- After cupcakes have cooled, cut out a small piece from top of the cooled cupcake to create a well for the Nutella.
- Fill each cupcake with 1 tablespoon of Nutella. Top with a Ferrero Rocher candy. Lightly press candy down so it will stay put.
- Store at room temperature in airtight container.
- I got 16 cupcakes from this recipe; using one 12 cup muffin tin and 4 foil tins set on a small cookie sheet.
To make the well in top of the cupcake, i used the Wilton 1M decorator tip and scooped out the cake with a 1/2 tsp. For the filling I used a cookie scoop.