Fast and Simple Tiramisu
- 1/3 c
- espresso, brewed
- 3 Tbsp
- tia maria or kahlua (or whatever liqueur you like)
- 1/2 c
- mascarpone cheese
- 1 can(s)
- ambrosia devon cream custard
- ladyfingers or enough to cover the bottom of your serving dish twice.
- 1 tsp
- cocoa powder, unsweetened
How to Make Fast and Simple Tiramisu
- 1Choose the container you wish to use for your dessert. I used a small casserole dish about 5" by 7".
- 2Put the espresso and liqueur in a shallow dish appropriate for dipping your ladyfingers.
- 3Whip the custard and the mascarpone together for several minutes.
- 4Dip a ladyfinger quickly in the dipping liquid and then put it in your chosen serving dish. Continue this process and line the bottom of the dish evenly with the ladyfingers.
- 5Cover ladyfingers with half the custard mixture. Then top with another layer of soaked ladyfingers. If there is any soaking liquid left, drizzle it over the ladyfingers.
Top with remaining custard mixture.
- 6Top with a fine layer of cocoa powder. Use a fine sieve to help sprinkle it finely and evenly.
- 7Refrigerate the dish for at least 3 hours or overnight.
May be frozen so you can make it ahead of time.
- 8If you like, you can grate some chocolate over the top for serving.