Fast and Simple Tiramisu
1/3 cespresso, brewed
3 Tbsptia maria or kahlua (or whatever liqueur you like)
1/2 cmascarpone cheese
1 can(s)ambrosia devon cream custard
10ladyfingers or enough to cover the bottom of your serving dish twice.
1 tspcocoa powder, unsweetened
How to Make Fast and Simple Tiramisu
- Choose the container you wish to use for your dessert. I used a small casserole dish about 5" by 7".
- Put the espresso and liqueur in a shallow dish appropriate for dipping your ladyfingers.
- Whip the custard and the mascarpone together for several minutes.
- Dip a ladyfinger quickly in the dipping liquid and then put it in your chosen serving dish. Continue this process and line the bottom of the dish evenly with the ladyfingers.
- Cover ladyfingers with half the custard mixture. Then top with another layer of soaked ladyfingers. If there is any soaking liquid left, drizzle it over the ladyfingers.
Top with remaining custard mixture.
- Top with a fine layer of cocoa powder. Use a fine sieve to help sprinkle it finely and evenly.
- Refrigerate the dish for at least 3 hours or overnight.
May be frozen so you can make it ahead of time.
- If you like, you can grate some chocolate over the top for serving.