Farrah's Strawberry Angel Delight
2 lbstrawberries, fresh, sliced
2 pkgstrawberry glaze (about 20 oz total)
2 pkgcream cheese (8oz blocks)
1 pkginstant pudding (vanilla/cheesecake flavor) small box
1 pkgcool whip (regular or french vanilla flavor)
1 largeangel food cake
How to Make Farrah's Strawberry Angel Delight
- Wash and slice strawberries. Mix strawberries in glaze until well covered.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and pudding until well blended. Fold Cool Whip into cream cheese and mix well.
- Crumble cake (or cut cake into 1" cubes) and place in bottome of 9x13 dish.** Mash cake flat with hands.***
- Cover cake with cream cheese mixture
- Top off with strawberries
- Chill until cream cheese mixture has set
- **Any dish can be used. Using multiple layers in a large glsss bowl is very pretty
***Help make even layer when making multiple layers