★★★★★ 1 vote5
- fresh or frozen pound cake
- tub of pre-made cheesecake filling
- 1 jar(s)
- strawberry jam
- 1 qt
- sliced strawberries-sprinkled with sugar
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- container thawed whipped topping
- 1 bottle
- chocolate syrup
How to Make EZ Grilled Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- 1Slice poundcake so there are 2 slices per person. Brush both sides of each slice with melted butter and put on a hot grill for 3-5 min per side. Check often as it will easily burn!
- 2Place one slice of cake on a plate. Brush jam on the top of the cake slice, then add a generous amount of the cheesecake filling.
- 3Spread 2nd slice of cake with jam, and place jam side down on the cheesecake filling.
- 4Top cake with a big scoop of the slices strawberries. top with whipped topping, then drizzle with chocolate syrup. Garnish with fresh mint if you like, then serve and watch everyone enjoy!
- 5EZ, yummy, and elegant!