EXTREMELY Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies
How to Make EXTREMELY Easy Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1Put your brownie mix into your bowl
- 2Add your eggs,water, and oil.
- 3Mix all of that together and spray your brownie pan.
- 4Put half of the brownie mix into the pan
- 5Then put the three hershey bars in. (you can leave them whole or break them up)
- 6Pour the rest of the brownie batter over the candy bars.
- 7Put in a preheated oven on 350F
- 8I dont measure the baking time of my brownies, the way I know they are finnished, I take a toothpick and put it into the middle of the brownies, if it comes out runny or with batter on it, they aren't done, but if it comes out with a "cakey", or dryer texture they are finnished.
- 9Cut the brownies according to how you want to
- 10This is optional: take confectioners sugar and sprinkle it over the brownies, you can put as less or much as you want.