Extreme Party Cake...
Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
2 ccake flour
1 1/2 csugar
3 tspbaking powder
1/2 cvegetable oil
3/4 ccold water
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 tspcream of tartar
·red food coloring drops, few drops
How to Make Extreme Party Cake...
- Heat oven to 325F.
- Sift together the first 4 ingredients into mixing bowl. make s hole in the dry ingredients. Add in the oil,egg yolks,water & vanilla. Beat until smooth on medium speed for 1 min.
- In another bowl add the cream of tartar to the egg whites. Beat on high speed for 3 to 5 mins until stiff & glossy.
- Pour egg yolk batter gradually over the egg whites, gently fold together to blend. Do not stir.
- Pour immediately into non greased 10inch tube pan. Bake for 55 mins, then turn up oven to 250 for 10 to 15 mins or until top springs back when lightly touched.
- turn pan upside down over bottle to cool. Loosen with knife & turn back over right side up. Hit edges sharply on table to fully loosen.
- Ice as you wish...
Note: I use a home made raspberry am icing.