Every Day Cheese Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 -8oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 c
- dash of salt
- eggs room temperature
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- 2 tsp
- vanilla flavoring
- pie crust ( gram cracker,shortbread,or regular pastry crust unbaked)
- for apple pecan caramal topping
- 1 can(s)
- apple pie filling
- 4 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 2 tsp
- cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 c
- pecans chopped
- 1 small jar(s)
- caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Every Day Cheese Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cream together cream cheese,and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 3Add eggs one at a time beating in to cheese mixture.
- 4Next add salt,sour cream,and vanilla favoring.Beat until well mixed.
- 5Pour into your pie crust and bake for 30-40 minutes until cake no longer jiggles.
- 6Let cool on rack then cover and refrigerate.You can add a can of cherry,blueberry,blackberry,strawberry,or apple pie filling to the top,or its good just plain.
- 7*** If you make this next step you need to have the EXTRA LARGE PIE SHELLS. I have bought these in gram cracker and short bread. Use deep dish glass pie plate for pastry crust.
- 8I have put 1/2 can apple pie filling,w/2 Tbls.of brown sugar,1 teas.cinnamon,1/4 cup pecans chopped in bottom of pie shell,pour cheese cake batter on top of apples.Bake as directed above. While cake is baking put other half of pie filling in sauce pan w/brown sugar,cinnamon,pecans and cook until bubbling,let cook on low 2 minutes.Cool add to top of cake before serving then drizzle caramel sauce over it. If that doesn't fix your sweet tooth nothing will.