Every Day Cheese Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 -8ozcream cheese, room temperature
·dash of salt
2eggs room temperature
1/2 csour cream
2 tspvanilla flavoring
2pie crust ( gram cracker,shortbread,or regular pastry crust unbaked)
·for apple pecan caramal topping
1 can(s)apple pie filling
4 Tbspbrown sugar
2 tspcinnamon, ground
1/2 cpecans chopped
1 small jar(s)caramel ice cream topping
How to Make Every Day Cheese Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cream together cream cheese,and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in to cheese mixture.
- Next add salt,sour cream,and vanilla favoring.Beat until well mixed.
- Pour into your pie crust and bake for 30-40 minutes until cake no longer jiggles.
- Let cool on rack then cover and refrigerate.You can add a can of cherry,blueberry,blackberry,strawberry,or apple pie filling to the top,or its good just plain.
- *** If you make this next step you need to have the EXTRA LARGE PIE SHELLS. I have bought these in gram cracker and short bread. Use deep dish glass pie plate for pastry crust.
- I have put 1/2 can apple pie filling,w/2 Tbls.of brown sugar,1 teas.cinnamon,1/4 cup pecans chopped in bottom of pie shell,pour cheese cake batter on top of apples.Bake as directed above. While cake is baking put other half of pie filling in sauce pan w/brown sugar,cinnamon,pecans and cook until bubbling,let cook on low 2 minutes.Cool add to top of cake before serving then drizzle caramel sauce over it. If that doesn't fix your sweet tooth nothing will.