Emergency blueberry & pear Cake
The only thing was.... I hadn't been informed of this until 2 hours before we had to meet for dinner :D
Luckily I found an interesting recipe I could use for inspiration. So, I strived to make something out of what I had in the fridge that wouldn't take too long and would be succesful.
How to Make Emergency blueberry & pear Cake
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Peel and cut the pears into cube, and mix with the blueberries.
- Meanwhile, beat the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy
- Beat the eggs lightly with a fork, and gradually mix them in with the butter and sugar.
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl and fold in carefully unto the wet ingredients.
Spoon the dough mixture into the cake tin and flatten down.
- Put the fruit on top of the cake mixture, and sprinkle a little more sugar on top.
- Bake for aprox. 1 hour, until a skewer comes out clean, leave in the tin for 10 minutes, and then let cool on a rack.