Egyptian Nut Cake
I read up on foods that Egyptians like and...Delicious Egyptian Nut Cake was born!
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix (i prefer dunkan hines)
- apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- each, cinnamon and nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp
- almond extract
- 2 1/4 oz
- chopped hazelnuts (this is the smallest bag they sell)
- 2.3 oz
- chopped walneuts (this is the smallest bag they sell)
How to Make Egyptian Nut Cake
- 1Mix together cake mix, oil, water and eggs on medium for 2 minuets.
- 2Add in almond extract, apples and both spices and beat for 30 seconds.
- 3Add in nuts and beat for additional 30 seconds.
- 4Pour batter into greased and floured 13X9 glass pan. Bake at 325 for 23-28 minutes.