Eggnog-Rum Bundt Cake
1 boxduncan hines moist deluxe classic yellow cake mix
1 1/3 cegg nog
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 tspground nutmeg
1 tspimitation rum flavoring
EGG NOG ICING
2 cconfectioners sugar
2 Tbspbutter, soft
1 tsppure vanilla extract
How to Make Eggnog-Rum Bundt Cake
- Pre-heat oven to 350 deg.
Grease bundt pan with butter and dust with flour
- Blend Cake mix, eggnog, vegetable oil, eggs, nutmeg and rum flavoring in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 sec.)
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes
- Pour in cake pan and bake immediately. Bake 38-43 minutes or till tooth pick inserted comes out with just crumbs clinging to it.
- Let cool 10 minutes then invert onto cooling rack and remove pan. Transfer to cake plate when cool.
- Egg nog Icing
Place all ingredients in medium bowl
- Beat at low speed till moistened with whisk if possible
- Beat at medium speed till no lumps from butter, adding more eggnog a little at a time till a thick but still drippy consistency. Do not over dilute or you will have more of a glaze than an icing.
- Spoon over cool cake, letting it drip down sides.