Eggnog Cake with Rum Frosting
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 tsprum or rum extract
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Eggnog Cake with Rum Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray
- Put all ingredients for the cake in a mixing bowl and beat for 4 minutes
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes until done.
- Let cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning it over onto serving plate.
- Make the frosting by adding the rum to the powder sugar and whisking with small whisk until thick and creamy. Drizzle over the cake and add sprinkles if desired.