Eggnog Cake With Rum Frosting
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 tsprum or rum extract
1 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Eggnog Cake With Rum Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Put all ingredients for the cake in a mixing bowl.
- Beat for 4 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes until done.
- Let cake cool in the pan for 15 minutes before turning it over onto serving plate.
- Make the frosting by adding the rum to the powder sugar and whisking with a small whisk until thick and creamy.
- Drizzle over the cake and add sprinkles if desired.