Eggless Lemon Yogurt Bread
- 1 box
- white cake mix
- 1 1/4
- individual-sized containers greek lemon yogurt
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- zest of one lemon
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp
- vanilla flavoring
- juice from 1 lemon
How to Make Eggless Lemon Yogurt Bread
- 1Mix the cake mix, yogurt, zest, water together 2-3 minutes until smooth. I used Chobani brand non-fat greek lemon yogurt which is 5.3 oz. 1/4 more from of a second container of yogurt.
- 2Grease and flour a bread pan. Fill with the cake mixture.
- 3Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 35-40 min or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 4After cake is out of oven and cooling on a rack, prepare drizzle in a measuring cup. Mix until smooth and slightly thick. Drizzle over bread.