- 2 pkg
- french vanilla instant pudding (the small packages)
- 3 c
- 8 oz
- cool whip
- 1 box
- graham crackers
- 1 can(s)
- milk chocolate or chocolate fudge frosting
How to Make Eclair Cake
- 1Mix milk and pudding. Chill in refridgerator for 5-10 minutes. Fold in cool whip.
- 2Layer unbroken graham crackers in a 9x13 inch pan.
- 3Make layers of graham crackers, 1/2 pudding mixture, graham crackers, rest of pudding mixture and top layer with graham crackers. Chill for 20 minutes.
- 4Spread frosting over top layers of graham crackers. Let chill overnight in the refrigerator.