Now that I have grown up and moved away, this has been added to my collection of holiday recipes of must haves!
How to Make Eclair Cake
- 1Butter 9x13 Pyrex dish then cover bottom with 1 layer of Graham Crackers
- 2In a seperate bowl, mix 2 small packages of instant Jell-O French Vanilla Pudding. Add 3 cups Milk and beat until thick. FOLD in 8oz of Cool Whip
- 3Spoon and spread 1/2 mixuture over crackers
- 4Put another layer of crackers and remaining pudding
- 5Top with another layer of crackers and begin making topping.
- 6TOPPING-Bring to a boil the powdered sugar, milk, salt and cocoa powder for 1 minute.
- 7Remove from heat and add butter and vanilla.
- 8Beat until butter melts.
- 9Spread on top of crackers
- 10Chill for several hours before serving. (Best when served the next day)