Easy Yummy Mary's Cake
- cake mix, any flavor
- 1 can(s)
- 11 oz. mandarin oranges, kind of mooshed.
- 1 pkg
- snack size applesauce cup
- 1 pkg
- whipped topping, frozen for frosting
- 1 box
- vanilla pudding, instant for frosting
How to Make Easy Yummy Mary's Cake
- 1Mix together cake mix, mandarin oranges, applesauce cup and eggs.
- 2Stir quickly and dump in sprayed 9x13 cake pan. I don't use a mixer...just whip it together because if I am making this cake I am in a hurry and don't want to drag the mixer out.
- 3Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes or until cake springs back when touched in the middle. Cool on rack.
- 4After cake is cool, mix pudding mix and thawed whipped topping together and slop on top...Refrigerate and YUMMY,GRAMMY is what the kids will say! Very moist and delicious.