1frozen sara lee all butter pound cake, thawed
3+ Tbsprum or orange juice (guess what i use)
2+ Tbspstrawberry preserves
2+ Tbspapricot preserves
1+ cfrozen whipped topping, thawed
1/4 ctoasted almonds
How to Make EASY VIENNESE TORTE
- Cut pound cake lengthwise into 3 layers.
- Sprinkle the cut side of each layer with 1 tablespoon rum. (You can add or subtract - horrors - with this step)
- Place bottom cake layer on serving plate; spread with strawberry preserves.
- Top with second layer; spread with apricot preserves.
- Repeat top layer of cake. Frost top, sides and ends of cake with whipped topping; garnish with almonds.