Easy Tres Leches Cake
Jessica Schwausch Lunsford
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
1 cgranulated sugar
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk
1 can(s)evaporated milk
2 cwhole milk, scalded
1 tspalmond extract
1 tspvanilla extract
2 tspcinnamon (optional)
1 cheavy whipping cream
1/2 cpowdered sugar
·fresh fruit, if desired
How to Make Easy Tres Leches Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whip the 6 eggs, sugar, and salt, until it has tripled in volume. (Time vary's by speed of mixer)
Fold in flour until well incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Pour into a greased and floured 9x13 cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Set cake aside to cool.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, whole milk (scalded), vanilla extract, almond extract, and cinnamon in a large bowl, and set in fridge until cake is completely cool.
- Poke holes all over cooled cake with a fork or knife.
- Pour all of the milk mixture over cake.
Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight. (Better overnight)
- Before serving, whip heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla, until stiff peaks form. Spread on cake.
Top with desired fruit.