★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- lemon cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- canned mandarin oranges
- 1 1/2 tsp
- orange extract (adjust to taste)
- 1 large
- ready made cream cheese frosting
- 1 tsp
- bannana extract (adjust to taste)
- 1 small
- jar of multi-color sprinkles
How to Make Easy Tootie-Fruity cake :-)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.Grease and flour 2 round cake pans.Drain canned oranges and set aside.
- 2Prepare lemon cake mix according to directions on box.Add orange extract.mix well.Pour half of batter in one pan and the rest of the batter in the other. Arrange the canned oranges on the top of the batter. Place and oven and bake untill center is done. Let cool.
- 3Put the cream cheese frosting in a bowl mix in the bannana extract.
- 4take the first cake place the top down on a plate and frost.Take the next cake and place top side up on top of other cake,and frost the top and sides.Sprinkle with multi-color sprinkles( My kids love those best)