How to Make Easy-Time Holiday Squares
- Graduallyadd sugar to butter in large mixer bowl,creaming at medium speed of mixer until light and fluffy.
- At medium speed add eggs,one at a time,beating well after each.
- At low speed add flour and lemon extract.
- Pour batter into a well-greased 15x10x1-inch jellyroll pan.Mark off into 20 squares.Place 1 heaping tablespoon pie filling in center of each square.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minutes.While warm ,sift confections's sugar over cake.Cool cut into squares.