Easy Summer Garden or Easter Cake
- 1 box
- of your favorite cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- of ready made frosting
- 1 jar(s)
- raspberry jam
- 1 1/2 c
- coconut (tented green)
- 2 pkg
- sugar waffers
- string of red twizzlers pull apart
- whole green twizzlers sticks
- candy flowets from michael's craft store
- candy bunnies from michael's craft store
How to Make Easy Summer Garden or Easter Cake
- 1Pre-heat your oven to temp. on cake mix box.
- 2(grease amd flour cake pans and set aside) Mix cake mix as directed.
- 3Pour cake batter evenly into each cake pan and place in oven and bake as directed on cake box.
- 4While cake is baking prepare decorations by adding green food coloring to coconut in a zip lock bag and mix until all coconut as turned green and set aside.
- 5Remove cakes from oven and let cool.
- 6Place the one cake on a platter and spread jam on top evenly.
- 7Place second cake on top of jam and frost top and side's with canned frosting
- 8Place waffer's around cake as to make a fence.
- 9Place coconut on top of cake and add flowers, bunnies and green twizzler's for leaves on flowers. (cut the greed twizzlers into short stem's and twist to make a leaf).
- 10Tie a single twizzler of red candy to make a bow and place on side of fence using a tooth pick to hold it on.
- 11Place some more green coconut around botton of fence and your finished. So easy. ENJOY AND HAVE FUN by using your own idea's.