Easy Summer Garden or Easter Cake
1 boxof your favorite cake mix
1 can(s)of ready made frosting
1 jar(s)raspberry jam
1 1/2 ccoconut (tented green)
2 pkgsugar waffers
1string of red twizzlers pull apart
2whole green twizzlers sticks
·candy flowets from michael's craft store
·candy bunnies from michael's craft store
How to Make Easy Summer Garden or Easter Cake
- Pre-heat your oven to temp. on cake mix box.
- (grease amd flour cake pans and set aside) Mix cake mix as directed.
- Pour cake batter evenly into each cake pan and place in oven and bake as directed on cake box.
- While cake is baking prepare decorations by adding green food coloring to coconut in a zip lock bag and mix until all coconut as turned green and set aside.
- Remove cakes from oven and let cool.
- Place the one cake on a platter and spread jam on top evenly.
- Place second cake on top of jam and frost top and side's with canned frosting
- Place waffer's around cake as to make a fence.
- Place coconut on top of cake and add flowers, bunnies and green twizzler's for leaves on flowers. (cut the greed twizzlers into short stem's and twist to make a leaf).
- Tie a single twizzler of red candy to make a bow and place on side of fence using a tooth pick to hold it on.
- Place some more green coconut around botton of fence and your finished. So easy. ENJOY AND HAVE FUN by using your own idea's.