Easy Raspberry Flan
HAPPY BAKING & EATING!
- half c
- sour cream
- 12 oz
- butter golden or madeira cake mix
- 11 oz
- frozen raspberries
How to Make Easy Raspberry Flan
- 1Lightly grease an 8 inch flan dish.
- 2Beat cake mix, sour cream & eggs together till thick & creamy. Mixture will be quite thick.
- 3Fold in frozen raspberries. Do NOT defrost before adding.
- 4Spoon into flan dish & bake @ 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until set & golden on top.
- 5Dust with icing sugar before serving. Great served warm or cold, with cream or ice cream.