Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
I frosted these with just a dusting of powdered sugar, but you could get some canned vanilla frosting and stir in about a cup of Craisins - yumm!
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 15 oz
- canned pumpkin
- 1/3 c
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- 1 can(s)
- vanilla frosting
- 1 c
- craisins (dried cranberries)
- just dust with powdered sugar
How to Make Easy Pumpkin Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare 24 muffin cups with paper liners or grease well.
- 2Mix cake mix, pumpkin, oil, eggs, and spice on low speed of mixer until just blended. Then beat 2 minutes on medium speed, scraping bowl a couple of times.
- 3Fill muffin cups about 1/2 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until tops spring back when touched lightly. Cool about 5 minutes in pans, then remove to rack for complete cooling.
- 4You can either frost with the craisin-vanilla frosting, or just dust with powdered sugar.
Craisin-vanilla frosting: stir about 1 cup of craisins into a tub of vanilla frosting. Spread or pipe onto cupcakes.