How to Make Easy Pumpkin Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray non stick spray on 9x13 inch pan
- Combine cake mix, pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs.
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon to taste.
- Pour batter into pan and bake until cake pulls away from the sides of the pan and top is golden brown.
- While cake is cooling, poke holes in it using a piece of dried spaghetti. Mix confectioners' sugar and milk to make a thin glaze. Pour confectioners' sugar/milk glaze over the cake.
- Refrigerate at least an hour to allow the flavors to marry. 24 hours would be better.