1 pkgreg. size pineapple cake mix or yellow cake mix (in this case use pineapple juice instead of water)
1 pkg8-oz cream cheese,i used fat free
1 pkg4- serving size vanilla instant pudding mix - i used sugar/fat free
2 ccold milk
1 ccrushed pineapple, well drained
2 cwhipped topping
How to Make Easy Pineapple Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease &. flour TWO 13x9x2 inch pans.
- Prepare cake as directed (if using yellow mix, use quantity of pineapple juice instead of water). Divide evenly into the two pans.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes; follow directions for doneness test and cooling.
- FILLING: Beat cream cheese & pudding mix with mixer and gradually add milk until blended, about 2 minutes. Spread on one COOLED cake layer. Spoon the cup of crushed pineapple over top.
- Add second layer. Spread whipped topping on sides and top of cake. Store in refrigerator overnight. Should serve at least 16.