Easy Pineapple Cake
1 pkgreg size pineapple cake mix- or can use yellow cake mix and unsweetened pineapple juice instead of water
1 pkg8 oz size cream cheese, softened - i used fat free
1 pkginstant vanilla pudding mix - 4 serving size- i used sugar/fat free
2 ccold milk
1 ccrushed pineapple, well drained
2 cwhipped topping
How to Make Easy Pineapple Cake
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease & Flour 2 (TWO) 13 x 9" pans.
- Prepare cake as directed on package. Divide evenly into two pans.
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Follow directions on package for doneness test and cooling.
- FILLING: For filling beat room temperature cream cheese, instant pudding mix; blend in cold milk gradually. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Spread on one COOLED cake layer. Spoon drained crushed pineapple over top.
- Add second layer. Spread whipped topping on sides and top of cake.
- Store in refrigerator overnight before serving.