Easy Peasy Buttercream
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- butter, room temperature
- 8 oz
- marshmallow cream
- 1/8 tsp
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 c
- cocoa powder
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 4 Tbsp
- instant coffee(nescafe is the best)
- 2/3 c
- fruit preserve
MOCHA ALTERNATE( JUST ADD TO ABOVE)
STRAWBERRY OR OTHER FRUIT(SUB COCOA)
How to Make Easy Peasy Buttercream
- 1In a large bowl, combine butter, marshmallow cream, salt and vanilla. Use an electric mixer with the whisk attachment on high to beat until well mixed.
- 2Add the cocoa powder and mix on low until just incorporated.
- 3Add the powdered sugar and mix on low until just incorporated, stopping to scrape the sides as needed. (Frosting can be refrigerated. Allow 10 to15 minutes after removing from refrigerator before proceeding.)
- 4Transfer the frosting to a large plastic bag with a corner snipped off, or piping bag fitted with a large icing tip.