Easy Lemon Delight Pound Cake
How to Make Easy Lemon Delight Pound Cake
- 1Remove partially thawed pound cake from its container and slice the cake horizontally to create three layers.
- 2With an electirc mixer, combine the butter, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and confectioners' sugar in a large bowl until creamy and well blended.
- 3Dip a pastry brush in the lemon juice and shake to sprinkle the cake layers with the remaining 2 T. lemon juice. Spread butter cream mixture on each layer and the top and sides of cake. Reform cake on serving platter.
- 4Refrigerate at least 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Can be made ahead and refrigerated overnight.
- 5Garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired.