Easy Lemon Cheesecake
How to Make Easy Lemon Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 325. Lightly grease bottom of 10 or 9 inch spring form pan.
- In large bowl combine cake mix and butter at low speed until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup of crumb mixture for topping. With floured fingers press remaining mixture in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of greased pan.
- In same bowl combine all filling ingredients beat at medium speed until smooth.Pour into crust-lined pan.Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture evenly over filling.
- Bake at 325 for 1 to 1 1/2 hours or until center is just set and edges are golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen. Remove sides of pan.Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.Store in refrigerator.