Easy Lemon Berry Bundt Cake
Photo adapted from Julia's Album.
- 1 pkg
- (18 ounces) lemon cake mix without pudding in the mix
- large eggs
- 1 c
- fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- freshly grated lemon peel
- 8 oz
- frozen unsweetened mixed berries, thawed and patted dry or 1-1/2 cups fresh berries
- 1 c
- powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1-1/2 to 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
How to Make Easy Lemon Berry Bundt Cake
- 1Combine cake mix, eggs. yogurt, oil and lemon peel in medium bowl; beat according to package directions.
Spoon half of batter evenly into greased and floured 10 inch Bundt pan.
Sprinkle berries evenly over batter.
Pour remaining batter evenly over berries.
- 2Bake at 325 degrees for 53 to 55 minutes.
Cool 20 minutes in pan on wire rack.
Remove cake from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- 3GLAZE: Blend powdered sugar, butter, lemon juice and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth.
Spoon evenly over warm cake, allowing glaze to drizzle down sides.