Easy Fruit Coffee Cake
Photo adapted by Food.com.
- 1 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 1 can(s)
- any pie filling (21 oz.)
- 3/4-1 c
- brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- nuts, chopped
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Easy Fruit Coffee Cake
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs and pie filling.
- 2Pour into a greased and floured 9 X 13 inch pan.
- 3Combine the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nuts.
- 4Sprinkle over the top of the batter.
- 5Pour melted butter over the top of cake.
- 6Bake in 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes.