Easy Frosted Lemony Lemon Cake
Tip: you can make the frosting while the cake bakes. :-)
- 1/2 c
- vegetable or canola oil
- 2/3 c
- 1 small
- pkg lemon jello pudding and pie mix
- 1 pkg
- super moist lemon cake mix
- 1 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar
- lemon juice
How to Make Easy Frosted Lemony Lemon Cake
- 1Beat first FOUR cake ingredients 5-6 minutes. (I use my KitchenAid mixer on med.)
- 2Add package of lemon cake mix. Beat another 5-6 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9x13 baking dish. Bake 30-40 minutes and/or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 4While cake bakes mix glaze ingredients in a bowl to pour or brush over cake when cooled.
Tip: to help glaze soak in a bit poke holes in cake with a fork or something.