118.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
14-serving size package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
3/4 cborden egg nog
3/4 cvegetable oil
1/2 tspground nutmeg
·powdered sugar (optional)
How to Make Easy Eggnog Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, Borden Egg Nog and oil; beat at low speed of electric mixer until moistened.
- Add eggs and nutmeg; beat at medium-high speed 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased and floured 10-inch fluted or tube pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan.
- Cool completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
- Makes one 10-inch cake.