EASY donuts from white bread 2 different ways
- 1/2 c
- milk (any kind will work)
- 1/2 tsp
- slices white bread (or day old bread)
- 1/4 c
- oil for deep frying
- cinnamon sugar mixture to sprinkle on top
- preserves of your choice (if you want a stuffed donut)
- powdered sugar to coat donuts
How to Make EASY donuts from white bread 2 different ways
- 1Heat vegetable oil in a pan, deep enough to cover half the donut. Check if oil is hot enough, flick one drop of water into pan. When it starts singing, it is hot enough to deep fry.
- 2Beat eggs, milk, vanilla and sugar in a bowl. Set aside.
Cut crusts off of the bread and cut into 4 triangles for each slice.