- 1/2 c
- butter,melted then cooled
- 1 large
- 1 box
- spice cake mix
- 1 box
- instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 c
- cold milk
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 c
- cool whip,thawed
- chopped nuts,holiday sprinkles,chopped toffee,etc for garnishing(optional)
- for each 1 tsp. of pumpkin pie spice needed, just combine 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ground ginger, 1/8 tsp. ground allspice and 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
IF YOU DON'T HAVE PUMPKIN PIE SPICE :
How to Make EASY DELICIOUS SPICED PUDDING SQUARES
- 1Heat oven to 375*
- 2Mix first 3 ingredients, press onto 9x13 cookie sheet(with sides of course)that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- 3Baked for 13-17 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 4Cool completely.
- 5Beat pudding mix,cold milk,and pie spice in bowl with a whisk then gently fold in cool whip.
- 6Spread evenly on cooled cake, sprinkle with a garnish if you would like to and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Cut into 20-24 serving squares. ENJOY!