★★★★★ 2 votes5
1 box18 1/2 oz. white cake mix
12 ozfrozen coconut, divided
12 oznon-dairy whipped topping (cool whip)
How to Make Easy Coconut Cake
- Prepare cake mix as directed on box and bake in 9 x 13 pan.
- In saucepan bring milk and sugar to a boil.
- When cake is done, immediately poke holes with a fork and spoon 1/2 of milk and sugar mixture over cake.
- Stir 6 oz. of coconut into remaining sugar and milk mixture over cake. Cool cake completely in refrigerator.
- Spread whipped topping over cooled cake and sprinkle with remaining coconut.
Keep refrigerated . Best after 2 days in refrigerator