Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cake
Photo adapted from Lucky Leaf.
- 1 pkg
- (18 ounces) chocolate cake mix with pudding
- 1 pkg
- (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- (21 ounces) red raspberry pie filling
How to Make Easy Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed on package; stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
Spoon into 2 greased and floured 9 inch layer pans.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool on racks for 10 minutes.
Remove from pans; cool completely.
- 2Meanwhile melt remaining chips; gradually stir in sour cream.
Spread 2/3rds of pie filling over one cake layer.
Top with second layer.
- 3Frost cake with sour cream mixture.
Garnish with additional pie filling.
Chill 2 hours.