EASY Chocolate/Cream Cheese/Cherry Cake
How to Make EASY Chocolate/Cream Cheese/Cherry Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix according to directions for 9x13 pan. Bake and let cool completely.
- 2Mix together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Layer on top of cooled cake.
- 3Gently spoon cherry pie filling over cream cheese layer. I do one tablespoon at a time and try to cover all the white. I have used 2 cans of pie filling but my son was picking out all the cherries so I quit.
- 4Refrigerate, the longer the better. Even the next day the cake is amazing!!
- 5Eat quickly - before someone else does!!!